Monday, June 21, 2010

seasons greetings?



Well, not quite. I mean, I guess in the stationery/card business it's that time of the year!
Which leads me to some self promo...

I have entered a design to the MINTED.com holiday card design challenge. My theme is "Retro Winter Wonderland". A more modern approach to the holiday season with the red/blue color palette and geometric graphics.

The great news is that my design made it through Round 1 of voting, now I need votes again to place in the Finals!! I would absolutely love to see my design being used by others for their holiday cards. Please, if you have a moment, vote for my design at MINTED.com!

p.s-- I have no idea who that family is or what their real names are... it was a provided photo for the competition! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment