Monday, August 23, 2010

shameless self promo



The Academy of Art (my now alma mater) did a very nice posting on my upcoming adventures.
I know it's a great way for them to promote the success of their design program but it somehow solidified the fact that this IS happening in my life... and fast.

***
disclaimer:
The head-shot was done an hour after I woke up, hadn't brushed my hair and with the knowledge that I photograph horribly. I somehow morph into a totally different physical being in photographs, this wasn't too far off but still, who is that?! I need a professional and some make-up.
***

Also, I love how this article is so calm and matter of fact, unlike the real-life experience of finding a job, guess that doesn't make for motivational or promotional reading!

Anyway, here I am, in blog form.

2 comments:

  1. maria, congratulations on your new job! excited to hear about your new creations!!

    ReplyDelete